Millican Motors are part of the network of British Kitemark Accredited Vehicle Body Repair sites in Cumbria.
When a car goes to a bodyshop that has the Kitemark for vehicle body repair, you can feel reassured that what ever the type of repair needed, whether it be cosmetic, a structural repair or involves aluminium and composite bonding, the quality will be as good as it was before the accident happened.
So put your mind at rest, look for the Kitemark®!
Kevin Millican, Managing Director says “We pride ourselves in providing our customers with the very best quality products and service so that our customers are assured of a level of service unmatched by many others in the industry. In this competitive market, we must keep ahead and Kitemark certification – because of its independence, integrity and trust – gives our products and company a real competitive advantage.”
About the KitemarkTM:
The Kitemark is one of the most respected product quality marks in the world, demonstrating that a wide range of products from lighting to fire extinguishers conform to standards, ensuring that vital safety and performance requirements are met.
The word Kitemark and the Kitemark logo are registered trade marks of BSI.
A combination of a quality based system, such as BS EN ISO 9000, with advanced product/service testing provide the basis for a Kitemark scheme offering trust, integrity and quality.
BSI is a global independent business services organization that inspires confidence and delivers assurance to over 80,000 customers with standards-based solutions. Originating as the world’s first national standards body, BSI has over 2,400 staff operating in over 120 countries through more than 50 global offices. BSI’s key offerings are:
· The development and sale of private, national and international standards and supporting information that promote and share best practice
· Second and third-party management systems assessment and certification in all critical areas of management disciplines
· Testing and certification of services and products for Kitemark and CE marking to UK, European and International standards. BSI is a Notified Body for 17 New Approach EU Directives.
· Certification of high-risk, complex medical devices
· Performance management software solutions
· Training services in support of standards implementation and business best practice.
For further information please visit www.bsigroup.com or www.Kitemark.com
Contact: BSI, Tel: 08450 765600 or email email@example.com